Zhanna Mingaleva, Elizaveta Sevidova
Cite: Mingaleva Z., Sevidova E. State regulation of the introduction of digital technologies in the oil and gas complex of Russia. J. Digit. Sci. 1(1), 25-33 (2019). https://doi.org/10.33847/2686-8296.1.1_3
Abstract. Using digital technologies for the oil and gas production requires the organization of a generalized network of wireless interaction of components, continuous data collection from various sensors and sensors, the collection and exchange of information in order to detect complex events and critical moments, their analysis and detailed description based on the situation. However, the digitization of basic technological processes and operations in the Russian oil and gas complex is proceeding more slowly than in many other areas of production. Government assistance can stimulate the process of digitization of the oil and gas industry. The government authorities form and develop a regulatory framework in the field of and digital transformation of oil and gas production. This article presents a scheme of government regulation for the digital transformation of oil and gas production.
Keywords: Sustainability development, Government regulation, Competitiveness of enterprises, Digital technologies.
- Digital transformation in oil and gas. How innovative technologies modernize exploration and production. IBM Chemicals and Petroleum. IBM Corporation, NY (2017).
- World Economic Forum. Digital Transformation Initiative Oil and Gas Industry, 2017. http://reports.weforum.org/digital-transformation/wp-content/blogs.dir/94/mp/files/pages/files/dti-oil-and-gas-industry-white-paper.pdf, last accessed 2019/04/26.
- How Digital Technology is Reshaping the Oil & Gas Industry. https://www.fotech.com/2018/07/11/how-digital-technology-is-reshaping-the-oil-gas-industry, last accessed 2019/04/24.
- Choudhry, H., Mohammad, A., Tee Tan, K., Ward, R.: The next frontier for digital technologies in oil and gas. URL, https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/oil-and-gas/our-insights/the-next-frontier-for-digital-technologies-in-oil-and-gasry, last accessed 2019/04/27.
- Warchoł, M., Świrski, K., Ruszczycki, B., Wojdan, K.: The method for optimisation of gas compressors performance in gas storage systems. Int. J. Oil, Gas and Coal Technology 17(1), 12–33 (2018).
- Wojdan, K., Ruszczycki, B., Michalk, D., Swirski, K.: Method for simulation and optimization of underground gas storage performance. Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 69 (7) (2014).
- Jami, S., Shah, V.: Digitization and automation of crude transport operations for improved safety and security. Society of Petroleum Engineers – SPE Oil and Gas India Conference and Exhibition 2019, OGIC 2019, paper Code 148101 (2019).
- Rios-Mercadoa, R.Z., Borraz-Sanchez, C.: Optimization problems in natural gas transportation systems: a state-of-the-art review. Applied Energy 147, 536–555 (2015).
- Zhang, X., Liu, X., Geng, D., Yu, W., Shi, L.: Numerical simulation on the flow field of self-propelled multi-orifices nozzle for ultra-short radius radial jet drilling. International Journal of Oil Gas and Coal Technology 17(1), 1-11 (2018).
- Trujillo, M., Mercado, D., Maya, G., Castro, R., Soto, C., Pérez, H., Gómez, V.: Selection methodology for screening evaluation of enhanced-oil-recovery methods. In: SPE Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference Proceedings, 2, pp. 1249-1258 (2010).
- Moreno-García, C.F., Elyan, E., Jayne, C.: New trends on digitisation of complex engineering drawings. Neural Computing and Applications 31 (6), 1695-1712 (2019).
- Kuzenkov, V.Z., Kashirskikh, D.V., Ramazanov, Yu.A., Paromov, S.V., Serkin, M.F.: Development and implementation of RN-Lab information system for core and reservoir fluid laboratory study. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry (3), 98-101 (2018).
- Rostami, A., Shokrollahi, A., Shahbazi, K., Ghazanfari M.H.: Application of a new approach for modeling the oil field formation damage due to mineral scaling. Oil Gas Sci. Technol. – Rev. IFP Energies nouvelles 74, 62 (2019).
- Lazeev, A.N., Timashev, E.O., Vakhrusheva, I.A., Serkin, M.F., Gilmanov, Y.I.: Digital core technology development in rosneft oil company. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry 11, 18-22 (2018).
- Shishkin A.N. Timashev E.O., Solovykh V.I., Kolonskikh A.V.: Bashneft digital transformation: from concept design to implementation/ Neftyanoe khozyaystvo – Oil Industry 3, 7-13 (2019).
- Abukova, L.A., Dmitrievsky, A.N., Eremin, N.A.: Digital modernization of Russian oil and gas complex. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry (10), 54-58 (2017).
- Eremin N.A.: Digital Trends in the Oil and Gas Industry. Oil. Gas. Innovations 12, 17-23 (2017).
- Dmitrievsky, A.N.: Resource-innovative strategy for the development of the Russian economy. Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo – Oil Industry 5, 6-7 (2017).
- Dmitrievsky, A., Lyugai, D., Markelov, V.: Fundamental basis of innovative technologies in gas industry. In International Gas Research Conference Proceedings 3, 2758-2770 (2014).
- Bertocco, R., de Graauw L., Naberezhnev D.: How Digital Technology Will Change Oil And Gas Companies. URL, https://www.forbes.com/sites/baininsights/2016/06/24/how-digital-technology-will-change-oil-and-gas-companies /#5f9568630aa6, last accessed 2019/04/27.
- Automation in Oil and Gas: Innovations and benefits. URL, https://www.insightconsultants.co/oil-and-gas/automation-oil-gas-innovations-benefits, last accessed 2019/04/22.
- Zhang, X., Wu, C.: Energy cost minimization of a compressor station by modified genetic algorithms. Engineering Letters 23(4), 258–268 (2015).
- Mingaleva, Z.: Exploitation of Oil Fields and Sustainable Development of the Environment. Recent Adv Petrochem Sci. 4(1), 555628 (2017).
- Melo L., Mastella L.S.: Os desafios do setor de O&G para potencializar o uso dos dados na era da transformação digital (The challenges of the O & G sector to leverage data use in the digital transformation era). TN Petróleo 119, 34-39 (2018).
- Federal Law “On Environmental Protection” dated January 10, 2002 No. 7-FZ. URL, http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34823, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Federal Law “On Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation” dated December 31, 2014 N 488-FZ. URL, http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_173119, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Federal Law “On Production and Consumption Waste” of 06/24/1998 N 89-FZ. URL, http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_19109, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Federal Law “On Standardization in the Russian Federation” of 06/29/2015 N 162-FZ. URL, http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_181810, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation. Federal law of July 31, 1998 N 146-FZ. URL, http://www. consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_19671/, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Best Available Technologies Bureau. URL, http://burondt.ru/informacziya/dokumentyi/, last accessed 2019/04/24.
- Arutyunov, R.: The Next Generation of Cybersecurity in Oil and Gas. Pipeline and Gas Journal 245 (6) (2018).
- Concept of implementing the transition to the principles of the best available technologies and the introduction of modern technologies in the industrial sector of the Russian Federation. March 2018. URL, https://www.gost.ru/portal/gost/ home/activity/NDT/sovet, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- On financial mechanisms for introducing the best available technologies in Russia. URL, http://www. mnr.gov.ru/docs/latonova.pdf, last accessed 2019/04/16.
- Mittal, A., Slaughter, A., Bansal, V.: From bytes to barrels. The digital transformation in upstream oil and gas. A report by the Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions. – 28 p. URL, https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/industry/oil-and-gas/digital-transformation-upstream-oil-and-gas.html, last accessed 2019/04/16.
Published online 22.12.2019