Julia Belyasova, Michel Martin
Cite: Belyasova J., Martin M. Model of the communication process in a context of reading in French first language and French foreign language. J. Digit. Sci. 2(1), 82-93 (2020). https://doi.org/10.33847/2686-8296.2.1_8
Abstract. This article aims to analyze, from a didactic point of view, readings offered to students of several schools in Belgium and the choices made by their teachers to support them in their task. This article is devoted to examining the methods used by teachers, explaining why and how they use them, and looking for consistency in their teaching practices. This data, based on theoretical axes, makes possible to know and identify the elements that make teaching devices effective. This research is therefore oriented towards the creation of a model representing the original operating mode on which the students in the French first language and the French foreign language classes worked.
Keywords: meta-communication, pedagogical model, mediations, stereotypes, reading.
1. Coppée, B. (2001), Julie. Bruxelles, Mémor.
2. Andriat, F . Since your death, Grasset – Jeunesse, Paris (2004)
3. Beguin, P., Rabardel, P .: Designing for instrumented activities. Artificial intelligence review. 14 (1-2). 2000. pp 35–54
4. Belyasova, J. Comparative study of the reception of literary works of youth by audiences of French as a first language and French as a foreign or second language. Doctoral thesis in languages and letters. Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve (2014) https://dial.uclouvain.be/pr/boreal/object/boreal%3A141993/datastream/PDF_01/view
5. Belyasova, J., Teleshova R. Particularities of language classes in a multi-cultural context (2019) In: DSIC 2018, AISC 850, pp. 174-187. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02351-5_22.
6. Collès, L . Comparative literature and intercultural recognition, De Boeck-Wesmael, Bruxelles (1994)
7. Collès, L., Dufays, J.-L. From literary text to literary reading: the challenges of a FLE / S class trip ”, in BEMPORAD, Ch., JEANNERET, T. (ed .), Literary readings and appropriation of foreign languages, Lausanne, Studies of Letters. (2007)
8. De Croix, S . I read, I write: the practice of the journal of reading. Issues 50, 121–129 (2001)
9. Dufays, J.-L . Stereotypes and reading, Pierre Mardaga, Liège (1994)
10. Dufour H . Inverted classes // Technologie, n ° 193. September-October 2014. pp 44-47 https://www.acparis.fr/portail/upload/docs/application/pdf/201410/articletechnologie193_classe_inversee_hdufour_bd.pdf
11. Houssaye, J. Contemporary pedagogues, A. Colin, Paris (1996)
12. Kerbrat-Orecchioni, C . Verbal interactions, Arman Colin, Vol.1, Paris (1990)
13. Le Moigne, J.-L . Do not the ethical issues of the teaching of languages and cultures call for a “new discourse on the method of studies of our time? “ Ela. Applied linguistics studies. 140. 2005/4. pp 421-433
14. Le Moigne, J.-L. The intelligence of Action calls for the exercise of Complex Thinking. Pragmatic and Epistemic are inseparable. Synergies Monde. 6. 2009. pp 23-48
15. Leplat, J. About incorporated skills. Continuing education. 123, 101-114 (1995).
16. Mager, R. F. How to define educational objectives, Bordas, Paris (1977)
17. Maingueneau, D. Pragmatic for literary discourse, Bordas, Paris, (1990)
18. Martin, M . Why and how to make technical communication educational. Doctoral thesis in educational sciences. University of Sciences and Technologies of Lille (2003)
19. Martin, M. And if for the student to be evaluated meant to show what he thinks of a specific object. CUEEP de CUEEP, USTL (2006)
20. Martin, M. What mediations and mediatizations for all teaching-learning situations with or without T.I.C., 16th Congress of the Society. French Institute of Information and Communication Sciences: affirmation and plurality, Compiegne, France (2008) https://www.sfsic.org/congres_2008/spip.php?article60&var_recherche=martin
21. Pastre, P . Professional, professional didactic engineering, in Treatise on training sciences and techniques, Carré P., Caspar P., Dunod, Paris, 1999, p.407. (1999)
22. Rabardel, P., Verillon, P . Relations with objects and cognitive development, in Proceedings of the 7th International Days on Scientific Education, Chamonix. (1985)
23. Teleshova, R.I. Country studies: a textbook. Publishing House of the National Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk (2014)
24. Teleshova, R.I. Dialogue of cultures in the classroom on a foreign language. Publishing House of the National Pedagogical University, Novosibirsk (2015)
25. Khakimov, E. R.: Designing the practice of multicultural education on the basis of the polyparadigmatic approach: author’s abstract. dis. … of the doctor ped. Izhevsk (2012), http://elibrary.udsu.ru/xmlui/bitstream/handle/123456789/8820/hakimov%202012.pdf?sequence=1
Published online 29.05.2020