Yulia Sysoeva, Irina Zhdankina, Darya Bykova, Natalia Ignatieva
Nizhny Novgorod State Engineering and Economic University, Russia
Cite: Sysoeva. Y, Zhdankina I., Bykova D., Ignatieva N. Formation of information space of knowledge learning foreign language. J. Digit. Sci. 5(1), 47 – 54 (2023). https://doi.org/10.33847/2686-8296.5.1_5
Abstract. Modern trends in digitalization of education lead to the expansion of methods and means of teaching foreign language. This article is devoted to identifying the main components necessary for the formation of information space of knowledge in classes in foreign language, using advantages of training applications, as well as drawing up rules for the effective study of foreign language. It should be noted that the main way to obtain information in the modern world is Internet technology. By teaching foreign language, information technology helps to shape the skills and abilities of spoken language, as well as teach vocabulary and grammar, providing genuine interest and therefore efficiency. Moreover, learning applications develop skills that are important not only for foreign language. The task of teachers of modern digital education is to find the opportunity to use all sources and means of training in the educational process.
Keywords: foreign language, information space of knowledge, learning application, level of language proficiency, digitalization.
- Bykova D., et al. (2022). Use of digital technologies to improve the classical methodology of foreign language teaching in professional educational organizations. In Advances in Digital Science, pp.35-49. https://doi.org/10.33847/978-5-6048575-0-2_3
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation from May 9, 2017 No. 203 “On the Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Russian Federation for 2017-2030” [Electronic Resource] URL: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71570570/, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Okolelov O.P.: The process of learning in the virtual educational space / Informatics and education. No.10, pp. 66-70 (2001).
- Babushkina L.E., Safonov V.I. (2015) ICT as a means of forming the social and cultural competence of students of pedagogical institutes in teaching foreign language. OTO, No.1. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ikt-kak-sredstvo-formirovaniya-sotsiokulturnoy-kompetentsii-studentov-pedvuza-pri-obuchenii-inostrannomu-yazyku, last accessed 2022/02/20.
- Stepanek, J., Simkova, M.: Design and implementation of simple interactive e-learning system. Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 83, 413–416 (2013) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.06.081
- Kacetl, J., klímová, B.: Use of smartphone applications in English language learning – a challenge for foreign language education. Education Science. 9(3), 179 (2019). DOI: 10.3390/educsci9030179
- Ignatieva, N., Zhdankina, I., Bykova, D., Sysoeva, Yu.: Using smart technologies at the classes of foreign languages at a non-linguistic university. In: Antipova T. (eds.) Integrated Science in Digital Age 2020. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 136, Springer, Switzerland, (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-49264-9_21
- Karsenti, T., Kozarenko, O., Skakunova, V. (2020). Digital Technologies in Teaching and Learning Foreign Languages: Pedagogical Strategies and Teachers’ Professional Competence. Education and Self-Development. 15. 76-88. 10.26907/esd15.3.07.
- Belyasova, J., Teleshova R. Particularities of language classes in a multi-cultural context (2019) In: DSIC 2018, AISC 850, pp. 174-187. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02351- 5_22.
- Obdalova О.A. (2009) Computer-mediated learning environment as a means and indispensable condition of teaching foreign languages in modern system of education. Language and culture, No.1(5). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/informatsionno-obrazovatelnaya-sreda-kak-sredstvo-i-uslovie-obucheniya-inostrannomu-yazyku-v-sovremennyh-usloviyah, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Study language. Study world. | Memrise [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.memrise.com/ru/, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Grammar | LearnEnglish – British Council Learn English [Electronic resource] URL: https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- FluentU: Language Immersion Online | Learn a Language [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.fluentu.com/, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Online tutors on Preply [Electronic resource] URL: https://preply.com/ru/, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Busuu – Learn languages online: Start learning for free [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.busuu.com/ru, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Learn languages online for free with Mondly [Electronic resource] URL: https://ru.mondly.com/, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- 17. Tandem | Mobile application and web [Electronic resource] URL: https://www.tandem.net/ru, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- 18. Grammarly [Electronic resource] URL: http://grammarly.com, last accessed 2023/02/20.
- Zhdankina, I.Yu., Ignatieva, N.N.: Assessment of competences formation on classes of foreign language at non-linguistic universities. KANT 2(27), 41-47 (2018).
- Chekun O.A., Lushnikova I.I. Modern technologies in teaching foreign languages of the digital generation of students. Bulletin of Moscow State University of the Humanities named after M.A. Sholokhov. Pedagogy and psychology, No.1. (2015).
- Traynev V.A., Traynev I.V.: Information communication pedagogical technologies (generalizations and recommendations) / Publishing and trading corporation “Dashkov and Co.,” (2009), URL: https://www.studmed.ru/traynev-va-informacionnye-kommunikacionnye-pedagogicheskie-tehnologii-obobscheniya-i-rekomendacii_0d5ceb50fde.html, last accessed 2023/02/20.
Published online 25.06.2023