Tatiana Antipova, Ioana Patricia Riurean, Simona Riurean
Cite: Antipova T., Riurean I.P., Riurean S. Is Distance Teaching-Learning-Evaluation Triad a Form of Digital Art? J. Digit. Art Humanit., 1(2), 03-19. 2020. https://doi.org/10.33847/2712-8148.1.2_1
Abstract. The pandemic situation at the beginning of March 2020 forced teachers to develop alternative teaching methods, and most important to find the best ways to keep teaching for every student no matter the situation, as for example, the lack of computer knowledge or hardware/software support. Teachers worldwide struggled to support, encourage, find the best ways not only to help students to keep learning but support them emotionally. At the end of the academic year, teachers made efforts to develop fair, appropriate evaluation procedures adapted to distance education. This paper summarizes the Distance Teaching-Learning-Evaluation (DTLE) evolution in Russia and Romania and some methods developed from March to December 2020 to support the educational activity. Some benefits, challenges and difficulties are identified during the same period of time in different DTLE scenarios, from the point of view of teachers and students, as well. Examples of new adapted methods, dedicated to the DTLE scenarios are al-so addressed in this work.
Keywords: distance teaching, distance learning, distance evaluation.
- Cerghit I., Sisteme de instruire alternative şi complementare. Structuri, stiluri, strategii, Editura Aramis, Bucureşti, (2003).
- Dumitru I., Ungureanu C., Pedagogie şi elemente de psihologia educaţiei, Cartea Universitară, Bucureşti, (2005).
- Rozhkova D., Rozhkova N., and Blinova U. Digital universities in Russia: digitization with extra speed. Journal of Digital Science, V.1, Iss.1, P. 76, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37737-3_23, (2020).
- Antipova T., Shestakova L. and Melnik M., Computer-assisted factor analysis of university performance indicators, 11th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (CISTI), Las Palmas, 2016, pp. 1-5, https://doi.org/10.1109/CISTI.2016.7521605, (2016).
- Fedosova O. A., Sokolina E. N. on the value of visualization of educational information / Problems of pedagogy. No. 3 (35). https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/o-znachenii-vizualizatsii-uchebnoy-informatsii, (2018).
- Antipova T., I. Yuhertiana. (2015) Indonesian and Russian public sector accounting education: Difficulties, challenges, and effectiveness. Chapter 14. In: The Role of Service in the Tourism & Hospitality Industry. Edited by Ford Lumban Gaol and Fonny Hutagalung. CRC Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b18238-15, (2015).
- Riurean I.P., Master Dissertation for Pedagogical and didactic training graduation, University of Bucharest, (2020).
- Riurean S.M., Domsa O. Didactica predării informaticii şi TIC (Pedagogical Methodology for Informatics and Computer Tech. and Communication Teaching), Editura Universitas, ISBN 978-973-741-342-0, (2013).
- Masalagiu C. Asiminoaei I., Didactica predării informaticii, Editura Polirom, (2004)
- Rosca S., Riurean S., Leba M. and Ionica A., An Educational Model of Graduation Project for Students at Automation and Computer Engineering. Journal of Digital Science, Vol.1, Iss.1, pp. 34-42, https://doi.org/10.33847/2686-8296.1.1_4, (2019).
- Riurean S., Leba M., Ionica A., Evaluating Items Structure and Objectivity on E-Commerce Subject. International Journal of Education and Information Technologies, Vol. 12, Pag. 69-74, North Atlantic Univ Union-Naun, ISSN: 2074-1316 (2018).
- Riurean I.P., Zărnescu O., Testarea biocompatibilității bureților de colagen: condroitin sulfat: fibronectină utilizând drept model in vivo corioalantoida embrionilor de Gallus domesticus (Study on biocompatibility of collagen: chondroitin sulfate: fibronectin sponges using as an in vivo model the chorioallantoic membrane of Gallus domesticus), Master Dissertation for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology specialization. Graduation project., July (2020).
- Humphries M., Students are finally turning on their cameras during Zoom classes to thank their professors, and it’s moving them to tears, https://www.insider.com/, (2020).
- Riurean S. VLC Prototypes Developed with Off-the-Shelf Components for Wireless Indoor Data Transfer. In: ICCS 2020, LNNS, Vol. 186, pp. 315-324. Springer. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66093-2_30.
- Antipova T. Digital view on COVID-19 Impact. In: ICCS 2020, LNNS, Vol. 186, pp. 155-164. Springer. 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66093-2_15.
Published online 30.12.2020