Cite: Belyasova J. Complexity of the teaching-learning process of youth French-language literature. Journal of Digital Art & Humanities, Vol.1, Iss.1, pp. 03-14. https://doi.org/10.33847/2712-8148.1.1_1
Abstract. This article first of all aims to better understand the notion of youth French-language literature. It then addresses some reflections on the place of literature in the education. The article is finally devoted to the disclosure of the particularities of the teaching of the French language in a multicultural context on the basis of the different ways of reading and the intercultural approach that ensures the study of the language with immersion in a different culture. We emphasize also the role of youth French-language literature in learning of French as a foreign language. Speaking about youth literature, we awoke its challenges, particularities, advantages and ambitions. The cultural and intercultural values of youth literature in the French as a foreign language class and the construction of a sense of literary work in an intercultural context take a very important place in a reading methodology.
Keywords: youth literature, interculturality, French as a foreign language, teaching, reading methodology.
- Abdelaziz N. F. Why make learners aware of the culture of the target language in the French as a foreign language class? URL: https://arlap.hypotheses.org/8184
- Belyasova, J.: Comparative study of the reception of literary works of youth by audiences of French as a first language and French as a foreign or second language. Doctoral thesis in languages and letters. Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve (2014) https://dial.uclouvain.be/pr/boreal/object/boreal%3A141993/datastream/PDF_01/view
- Belyasova J., Martin M. Model of the communication process in a context of reading in French first language and French foreign language. Journal of Digital Science, V.2, Iss. 1, pp. 82 – 93. https://doi.org/10.33847/2686-8296.2.1_8
- Belyasova, J., Teleshova R.: Particularities of language classes in a multi-cultural context (2019) In: DSIC 2018, AISC 850, pp.174-187. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02351-5_22
- Berré M., Hadermann P., Robert L. The training of FLE/S teachers in Belgium: an inventory. Dialogues and cultures, 61. 2015. – 173 c. URL: http: //fipf.org/sites/fipf.org/files/d_c_ndeg61_-_2015.pdf
- Beylard-OzerofF, J.-L. (2007), “The literary text in teaching French as a Foreign Language”, in Methodology.
- Collès, L. (1994), Comparative literature and intercultural recognition, Brussels, De Boeck-Wesmael.
- Collès, L., Dufays, J.-L. (2007), “From literary text to literary reading: the challenges of a FLE / S class trip”, in BEMPORAD, Ch., JEANNERET , T. (ed.), Literary readings and appropriation of foreign languages, Lausanne, Etudes de Lettres.
- Cornaire, C. (1991), The point of view on the lecture, Paris, CLE International
- Delbrassine, D. (2006), The novel for adolescents today: writing, themes and reception, Liège, Scéren-Crdp de l’Académie de Créteil and La Joie par les Livres, coll. Argos References
- Federal state educational standard of higher education. Direction of training 44.03.05 “Pedagogical education (with two training profiles)”. Qualifications: Academic Bachelor. Applied Bachelor URL: http://www.rsu.edu.ru/wordpress/wp- content / uploads / 2014/02 / 44.03.05_Pedobrazovanie_2_profilya.pdf (accessed January 22, 2017).
- Galisson, R. (1995), “From French first language to French as a foreign language and vice-versa: apology for interdidacticity”, in Studies of Applied Linguistics, No. 99.
- Guillen Diaz, C. (2007), “The analysis of” self-discourse “as a didactic device of decentralization” in COLLES, L., DEVELOTTE, Chr. (et al.) (ed.), Didactics of FLE and intercultural studies, Cortil-Wodon, E.M.E. & InterCommunications, 185-203.
- Khakimov E. R. Designing the practice of multicultural education based on the polyparadigm approach: Author. dis. … doctors ped. Sciences: (13.00.01). Izhevsk, 2012 .– 50 p. – URL: http://elibrary.udsu.ru/xmlui/bitstream/handle/123456789/8820/hakimov%202012.pdf?sequence=1 (accessed 12.02.2015).
- LE Moigne, J.-L. (2005), On the ethics of understanding, in Inter Lettre Chemin Faisant MCX-APC, N 27, 1-7. http://www.intelligence-complexite.org/fileadmin/docs/edil27.pdf.
- Maingeuneau, D. (1990), Pragmatic for literary discourse, Paris, Bordas.
- Papo, E., Bourgain, D. (1989), Literature and communication in the language class. Paris, Hatier.
- Passov, E.I.: Program-concept of communicative foreign language education “Development of individuality in the dialogue of cultures”. Enlightenment, Moscow (2000), http:// www.prosv.ru/Attachment.aspx?Id=8719
- Séoud, A. (1997), For a didactics of literature, Paris, Editions Didier.
- Teleshova R.I., Dubnyakova O.A. Dialogue of France and Russia in French literature // Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University. – 2017. – No. 4. – S. 223–237. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15293/2226-3365.1704
- Vlad, M. (2005), “School reading in French as a foreign language at the advanced level. Proposals for a multi-parameter study ”, in Works of didactic of French as a foreign language, 52.
Published online 02.10.2020