Cite: Margarita Toporkova. Cadet education in the Russian Federation: search for a management model. Journal of Digital Art & Humanities, Vol.2, Iss.1, pp. 19-28. https://doi.org/10.33847/2712-8148.2.1_2
Abstract. The object of research in the article is the system of cadet education in the Russian Federation. The study examined the structure of the system of military education, organizational-legal features and personnel, material-technological and ideological problems of providing cadet education in the Russian Federation of the present stage of development. The key problem is the lack of regular quality monitoring of this direction of education. An effective solution to this problem is propose – the development and implementation of a unique digital information and analytical system “Zvezda” for cadet education.
Keywords: cadet education, traditions, quality monitoring, problems, digitalization, analysis, development strategy.
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation.
2. Federal Law No. 273 of 29.12.12 “On Education in the Russian Federation”.
3. Federal Law No. 125-FZ of 05.12.2005 “On the State Service of the Russian Cossacks”.
4. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 683 of 31.12.2015 “On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation”.
5. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. Pr-2789 of 15.09.2012 “Strategy for the development of the state policy of the Russian Federation in relation to the Russian Cossacks until 2020”.
6. The concept of cadet education in the Russian Federation (draft). Access mode: https://cronao.ru/images/docs/LBK/Kontseptsia_kadetskogo_obrazovania_v_Rossiyskoy_Federatsii.pdf.
7. URL: https://www.gks.ru/
8. Website of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.mil.ru/
9. Website of the Department of Education of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https:// www.dogm.mos.ru/
10.Site 1 of the Border Cadet Corps of the FSB of Russia. Access mode: https://www.ppkvk.fsb.ru/
11. Website of the RVbOO “Moscow Commonwealth of Suvorov, Nakhimov and Cadet”. Access mode: https://www.kadet.ru
12. Matsukevich O. Yu, Gerasimova I. A., Gerasimov A. P. “Socio-cultural traditions of cadet education in the Russian Federation”, Vestnik MGUKI, 2017, pp. 84-95. Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/sotsialno-kulturnye-traditsii-kadetskogo-obrazovaniya-v-rossii/
13. Website of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.edu.gov.ru/
14. Rating of the best schools in Moscow in 2019-2020. Access mode: https://www.sch549.ru/.
15. Official website of the Moscow Cadet Corps Boarding School of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.pansion-mil.ru/.
16. Official website of the Moscow Presidential Cadet School named after M. A. Sholokhov of the National Guard of the Russian Federation. Access mode: https://www.mpku.rosgvard.ru/.
17. “Round table “”Improving the legislative regulation of Suvorov, Nakhimov and cadet education”. Access mode: https://www.komitet2-16.km.duma.gov.ru/.
18. Official website of the Samara Cadet Corps of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Access mode: https://www.kadets.minobr63.ru/.
19. Tsarev I. N., “Actualization of the values of a patriot and a citizen among the cadet military corps students”, journal “Man and Education”, St. Petersburg, 2019. Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/aktualizatsiya-tsennostey-patriota-i-grazhdanina-u-vospitannikov-kadetskogo-voennogo-korpusa/.
20. S. A. Kozyrev, V. S. Oleynikov, “Retrospective analysis of patriotic education in the cadet corps of pre-revolutionary Russia”, journal “Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia”, No. 1 (69), 2016. Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/retrospektivnyy-analiz-patrioticheskogo-vospitaniya-v-kadetskih-korpusah-dorevolyutsionnoy-rossii-1/
21. E. Y. Zhukova “The genesis of the cadet education system in Russia”, CHIPPKRO, 2011. Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/genezis-sistemy-kadetskogo-obrazovaniya-v-rossii/.
22. E. V. Dyakina “Historical and pedagogical experience of the formation and development of cadet corps in pre-revolutionary Russia”, Problems of Modern Education, 2013.
23. A. M. Moiseev “Strategic school management: Questions and answers” ASOU, 2014. Access mode: http://dpo-journal.ru/pablik/Moiseev/moiseev-07.pdf/.
24. Kochetkova A. I. “Introduction to organizational behavior and organizational modeling: a textbook”, Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation, Institute of Business and Business Administration (IBDA). Moscow: Delo, 2011. Access mode: https://obuchalka.org/2012111868076/vvedenie-v-organizacionnoe-povedenie-i-organizacionnoe-modelirovanie-kochetkova-a-i-2003.html/.
25. URL: https://www.stpku.ru/.
26. URL: https://idd.mid.ru.
27. URL: https://www.kazakirossii.ru.
Published online 26.06.2021