Institute of Certified Specialists, Russia
Cite: Stepanov A. Applying remote photo shooting technology in ballet photography. J. Digit. Art Humanit., 3(2), 53-68. https://doi.org/10.33847/2712-8148.3.2_5
Abstract. This paper focuses on the topic of remote photo shooting technologies in photography. An attempt was made to analyze various methods and applications for photography during a pandemic and choose the best one. This article discusses the most effective solution from the point of view of my own project named Dance&Nature. Author took into account his experience and results and tell about it. The paper draws a simple and clear conclusion about the best set of functions and the quality of the result in terms of acceptability and convenience for the photographer.
Keywords: ballet, ballet photographer, photography, remote photo shooting.
Author is grateful to Dozado Dance Magazine, which expressed its willingness to support my photography project. The editors of the magazine intend to publish the best photo stories captured in frames in the magazine in my personal column. Also, as a result of the project, it is planned to organize a photo exhibition in the future.
- Burova M.: Photo shoots in Zoom have become a trend: photographers and models tell how they work. The City magazine, 2020/05/06, https://thecity.m24.ru/articles/2225, last accessed 2022/12/21.
- Otarashvili L.: Photographers learned how to shoot remotely and told BURO how it works. BURO247, 2020/05/29/ https://www.buro247.ru/community/industry/29-may-2020-clos-and-facetime-shoots.html, last accessed 2022/12/21.
- Tyutyushev M.: Setting up the camera in Skype, https://lumpics.ru/how-to-set-camera-in-skype, last accessed 2022/12/21.
- Lubarsky O.: Photoshoot online through facetime, Zoom. Google Duo and other. A guide for models/photographers. https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLgvmQfoeV8, last accessed 2022/12/21.
- Stepanov A.: Why photograph ballet or where ballet photographer come from. Journal of Digital Art & humanities, Vol. 1, Iss. 1, Oct 2020, pp 42-59.
- Polskaya S.: Rocio Molina descended from haven and Russian autumn motifs. Andrey Stepanov’s photo gallery. Dozado Dance Magazine, http://dozado.ru/astepanov-autumnflamenko, last accessed 2022/12/21.
- Andrey Stepanov Photography, https://vk.com/andreystepanov.photo, last accessed 2022/12/21.
Published online 27.12.2022