Gennady Ross, Valery Konyavsky
Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia
MIPT, Moscow, Russia
Cite: Ross G., Konyavsky V. The Methods for Emergency Robot Self-Оrganization Control. Advances in Digital Science, 5-25. 2022. https://doi.org/10.33847/978-5-6048575-0-2_1
Abstract. The chapter demonstrates that the efficiency of self-organization of multi-agent systems (MAS) for controlling robots in emergency situations can be significantly increased if robots are provided with the ability to plan their behavior. The principles, requirements and tasks of the robot self-organization control are described. A concept for the development of evolutionary simulation methods (market models), which include a set of interlinked simulation models for swarm robot self-organization control, is proposed. The example of an algorithm for MAS robotic emergency control is given.
Keywords: intelligent mobile robot, self-organization, equilibrium random processes, evolutionary simulation methods, self-organization control, multi-agent system (MAS), market models of self-organization.
- Batanov A.F., Gritsynin S.N., Murkin S.V. Emergency Robotic Systems. Specialized Facilities. No. 2, 2000. http://www.ess.ru/archive/2000
- Liechtenstein V.E., Konyavsky V.A., Ross G.V., Los V.P. Multi-Agent Systems: Self-Organization and Development. – M.: Finance and Statistics, 2018. – 264 p.
- Gorodetsky V.I. Self-Organization and Multi-Agent Systems. Izvestiya RAN: Theory and Control Systems. 2012. – No. 2, No. 3.
- Konyavsky V.A., Liechtenstein V.E., Ross G.V. The Development of Multi-Agent Systems Based on the Theory of Equilibrium Random Processes // Informatization and Communication. – 2015. – No.1.
- Kalyayev I.A., Gaiduk A.R., Kapustyan S.G. The Methods and Models of Robot Swarm Multi-Control. – М.: FIZMATLIT, 2009. – 280 p.
- From Behavior Patterns to Artificial Intelligence / Edited by V.G. Redko. – М.: KomKniga, 2006. – 456 p.
- Kalyayev I. A., Kapustyan S. G., Gaiduk A. R. Self-Organizing Distributed Control Systems for Intelligent Robot Swarms Based on a Network Model, UBS, 30.1 (2010), 605–639.
- Goldberg, D.; Cicirello, V.; Dias, M.B.; Simmons, R.; Smith, S.; Stentz, A. Market-Based Multi-Robot Planning in a Distributed Layered Architecture. Multi-Robot Systems: From Swarms to Intelligent Automata: Proceedings from the 2003 International Workshop on Multi-Robot Systems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Vol. 2, 2003, pp. 27-38.
- Reid Simmons, Stephen Smith, Anthony Stent, Dani Goldberg, Vincent Cicirello, M. Bernardine Dias. Intelligent Robot Swarms. Applications / edited by V.I. Syryamkina. – Tomsk: STT, 2018. – 140 p. (Series: “Intelligent technical systems” (subseries: “Cognitive Robotics”)).
- Lichtenstein V.E., Ross G.V. Information Technology in Business. The Application of Decision Tool System in Micro- and Macroeconomics M.: Finance and Statistics, 2008.
- Lichtenstein V.E., Ross G.V. Information Technology in Business. The Application of Decision Tool System in Solving of Applied Economic Problems. М.: Finance and Statistics, 2009.
Published online 26.07.2022